- Worm winch LCH-0,5-МК is designed for lifting mobile headframes with lighting equipment on high mast supports.
- Worm winch is a device assembled from a frame of the worm gearbox 1CH63АМ-50 and a drum.
- Worm winch is not designed for lifting people.
- When transporting goods above people, an additional load-holding device should be used.
- intermittent operation with a duration of 10% duty cycle and 30 minutes of a single cycle;
- the rotational speed of the input shaft should not exceed 500 rpm;
- ambient temperature from +40°С to - 40° С;
- Worm winch;
- Datasheet of worm winch;
- Datasheet of the gearbox 1CH63АМ.
The winch is mounted on a horizontal support. When using the winch:
- It is not allow lifting the load exceeding the rated load capacity.
- The oblique lifting of the load, hauling the load on the ground, the operation requiring unknown efforts are prohibited.
- Load swinging is not allowed.
- See maintenance of the gearbox 1CH63АМ in the datasheet.
|Load-lifting capacity, tf||0,5||0,7||1|
|Drum diameter, mm||60||60||82|
|Drum capacity, m||45||45||47|
|Rope diameter, m||6||6||8|
|Overall dimensions of winch||296х240х240||296х240х240||350х218х212|
|Weight of winch without rope, kg||28||28||22|